- The intention of the Cassandra Learning Centre (CLC) is to raise awareness and Educate young people about domestic Violence in young adult’s relationships. (13 to 25)
- CLC would have a duty to refer any young under the age of 16 years to the appropriate statutory agency for support.
- To raise awareness about the services provided by the local agencies such has Social Services, Police and Youth Services.
- We aim to provide a forum where young adults feel safe to talk about the violence and aggression in their relationships.
- CLC intends to offer options, advice and support to those who are in a violent relationship and to prevent others from entering into one.
- We are also developing a centre in Portland, Jamaica. This centre will provide the similar function as the UK centre but will also provide training.